Interest rates lowest they have been in 18 months! (263)

Do you need a loan?
Do you want to refinance your home?
Are you worried about your credit record?

Visit us today at http://www.savingsdecade.com

We're here for you. We specialize in funding borrowers with less than perfect credit. We know that just like everyone else, you need a little extra boost to get ahead. And we'll give you that boost without discrimination. Not only that, but we'll get you a customized loan, suited to your needs.

We know the best lenders around, so take 60 seconds to fill out our form, and we will find the most qualified and low-cost lender for you. You'll get a free, no-obligation quote. Then it's up to you to decide whether you want to avail yourself of their excellent service.

Interest rates are the lowest they've been in 18 months, so it's the perfect time to get a loan.

Try us first by visiting http://www.savingsdecade.com and save yourself a lot of time and hassle shopping for your new loan!

* * *
If you're not interested in refinancing but would like a chance to win a palm pilot, visit http://www.subtlesavings.com/draw/

If you received this in error, we apologize.
THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SENT IN COMPLIANCE OF THE EMAIL BILL:
SECTION 301.PER SECTION, PARAGRAPH (a) (2) (c) of S. 1618.

To discontinue receipt of further notice at no cost and to be removed from
our database, please send an e-mail to adfctr@yahoo.com with the word "Remove"
in the subject. Your email address will be removed from the database and future mailings.

Any attempts to disrupt the removal email address etc., will not allow us
to be able to retrieve and process the remove requests.

16678