ACM & Replication (Was: LDAPEXT Minutes)

At 10:56 AM 4/17/01, Mark Wahl wrote:
>ACL
> - replication requirements
>
>As John Strassner, co-chair of LDUP, requested that replication requirements
>of a document should be addressed in the working group where the document is
>authored, Rick Huber will incorporate replication requirements into the
>access control drafts.

Is there a description of what "replication requirements" which
need to be addressed?  I can find no discussion of replication
requirements upon the LDAP ACM in RFC 2820 nor the LDUP requirements
document (though the latter details requirements upon LDUP to
replicate access control information).

Thanks, Kurt