Re: subjects in LDAP ACMs

Kurt,

Conceptually it's certainly helpful to seperate the authzid type
subjects from factors like authnLevel, ipaddress/dns name etc.  However,
in so far as a factor is typically an extra refinement on authzID's (eg.
grant the access if it's cn=rob,o=sun.com AND he's authenticated using
SASL-DIGEST-MD5) I think factors are still very "subjecty" things.  Is
the trend of your thought to move factors into a say "factor" keyword
and then require that the subject AND factor keywords are satisfied ?

What do you mean by "authorized" below ?

BTW, do you think it would be interesting to allow boolean combinations
of subjects in the same aci ?

Rob.