Re: IP Address in the ACM (Was: Comments onAccessControlModel- BNF)

Kurt/Paul,

Fair enough...

To restate my own position: "security" depends on the environment--there
will be environments where things like public access, simple
authentication and ip address based access controls will be both
acceptable and desirable.  Removing such things from the ACM is a
disservice to users in those environments and making them optional
introduces an unecessary "point of non-interoperability" to the model.

Rob.