WORK AT HOME

URGENT!  We currently hiring SERIOUS HOMEWORKERS Position: Home Typist, Clerk, Secretary, Mail
Processing, Supervisor, Manager. Earn $3,500-$5,000 per month! Part/full time.
ANYWHERE in the world!

YOU WILL BE PAID WORKING FOR US BY :
1.Typing the company`s sales and administrative letters, memos,     payrolls, agendas, etc.
2. Control and checking of administrative data entry,
3. Clerically handling classified ads for us,
4. Sending out our e-mails,
5. Developing our marketing`s campaign.
 We offer you REAL job which you can do at home and increase your income. WE ISSUE PAY CHEQUES
PROMPTLY ON THE FIRST OF THE EACH MONTH AND MAIL IT TO YOU.
You don`t have to sell ANYTHING! You don`t have to recruit ANYBODY! You will only type for us (90%)
and we will pay you. Job is simple and easy once you know how. There is no limit  how much you can to
do and how much you can to earn. You can work part/full time. For full time position Home Typist, US$
3,500  each month is very possible.
Request more info sending an email to :

 homejob@vdirect.com

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill: SECTION
301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
For remove click reply and type remove in subject line, your wishes will be
honored.