From: Tim Howes [mailto:howes@loudcloud.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 4:34 PM
To: Stoddard, Lander
Subject: Re: Request for LDAP

Hi. Sounds like a reasonable request to me, one I've
in fact heard before. You might send it to Mark Wahl
<mark.wahl@sun.com> or Mark Smith <mcs@netscape.com>,
both of whom are still actively involved in the LDAP
standardization process (I am not). Or, you could
try sending your request to ietf-ldapext@netscape.com,
the LDAP standards working group mailing list.

Hope that helps.       -- Tim