FOUR PROGRAMS - ONE DOWNLINE - ONE LOW PRICE $10!!!

   Opt In Club Opportunities
   Help stamp out spam by going Opt In.

 ==============================
  FOUR PROGRAMS - ONE DOWNLINE - ONE LOW PRICE $10!!!
 ==============================

 Need A $5,000 A Month College Education Benefit?

 We are the only program on or off the Internet that has
 an "Education Benefit"..... Private School, College or
 University of your choice, Art School, Law School....
 It doesn't matter..... If there is a need for education,
 we pay up to $5,000 per month.....

 We don't stop there!!!! There's more!!! Lots More...

 How about Retirement? Will you have enough salted
 away to provide you with a carefree life in those
 golden years? Really?

 Our Retirement Benefit will pay you $5,000 per month
 for life!!!!!!! And you don't have to wait 40 years till
 it's time to enjoy it!!!

 Check out our other "Benefits"
 Medical Expense - Up to $15,000 per month
 New Home Benefit - Up to $50,000 per year
 New Car Benefit - Up to $25,000 per year

 Guess what? There's more benefits....

 Stop what you're doing.... send an email and request more
 information on how the Accelerator will change the Internet
 forever..... You can be a part of Internet history....

 If you're on the Internet.....

 If you're trying to market on the Internet......

 One downline..... 4 Programs.... Multiple Checks!!!!!

 You need to make The Accelerator Program part of
 your business portfolio..... A $10 dollar program that
 will change your life.... Join Us>>>>>

 For complete details Mailto:accelerator1us@yahoo.com?subject=moreinfo