Information for you to review -XCFB

Hello

I am an Entrepreneurfrom Allegan Michigan and I have some very exciting information for anyone who
would like me to share it with them.  I received your name as someone who was interested in an
opportunity to make money from home.  Please reply to this e-mail and put one of the following in the
subject line.

1:  Interested.....  I am interested in receiving more information on making money from home.

2:  No Need.......  I am already making money from home and do not need any additional information

3:  Remove.......  My name was included in error and I wish to be removed from your list.

If you wish to be removed from this list please reply to this e-mail with the word REMOVE in the subject line
and you will be promptly removed as it is not my intention to burdon you with unwanted e-mail.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Bob Winchester
bobw@accn.org