byte[] v String and related comments (WG last call on the Java API)

The API appears to provide similiar methods for both
String and byte[] arguments, depending on if the
caller knows the returned value is UTF-8, hence
convertible to UCS-2 String, or rather just deal
with raw octetStrings.  However, I note that there
are cases where there methods supporting String[]
arguments, but not byte[][] arguments.

For example, there are:
  public LDAPAttribute(String attrName, byte[] attrBytes)
  public LDAPAttribute(String attrName, String attrString)
  public LDAPAttribute(String attrName, String[] attrStrings)

but there is no method support byte[][].

Also, I believe LDAPAttribute(String attrName) description
should contain a comment that an attribute with no value
can not be transferred by the protocol and any attempt to
do so should cause an API error.]

Kurt