Multiple "similar" controls per op

RFC 2251 allows one to specify mutliple controls on a single operation. It doesn't disallow two or more controls of the same type to exist on the operation. This means we either need to:

a) Add text to the "recommended control specification guide" (or whatever it's called), that tells authors of control spec's to call out whether this is allowed with that particular control. Or,
b) ammend 2251 to disallow this.

I lean towards a), just to leave the door open. How do others feel. If b), we'll take it to the LDAPBIS list.

Jim