Re: IETF50 draft agenda

Hi Roland,

I'd like to see a discussion of addressing replication requirements under the ACL scope portion.

tia,
John

At 02:39 PM 3/5/2001 +0100, Roland Hedberg wrote:
Hi!

It is our intention at the upcomming meeting that we will deal more with
issues than with drafts. Therefore the agenda below are centered around
topics that we would like to have discussed rather than listing all the drafts
that are on our charter.

If anyone feels strongly that I have failed to put something very important
on the list of items please send me a note.

Unfortunately I will be of the air for a couple of days, so don't expect any
immediate reply from me if you do send something.

-- Roland
-------------------------------------

LDAP (v3) Extension WG (LDAPext)
Meeting on Monday March 19, 2001 1300-1500

Chairs:
  Mark Wahl <mark.wahl@sun.com>
  Roland Hedberg <roland@catalogix.se>

Agenda:
  Preliminaries - chairs - 15m
    Agenda Bashing
    Milestone Status

  Technical Discussions -

    extention guide:
      resultCode overloading
      new resultCodes

    Amendments to the ASN.1
      what can be done and what should not be attempted

    ACL scope
      application defined permissions
      extended operations

    Subentries
      inheritance/duplication/replication
      visability

    Locating servers: DC-naming

    ELSE

  Other Issues - floor - 15m

  This meeting will focus on significant outstanding
  issues with WG I-Ds which have not been resolved
  through list discussions.  Attendees should come
  prepared to discuss these issues by reviewing past
  discussions (available in WG list archives) and
  reading relevant WG I-Ds