Document status questions...

While working on a draft that references draft-ietf-ldapext-locate-04, I
noticed that it seems to be expired in time if not in actuality.  Since
draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-taxonomy-04 is still languishing having cleared
WG last call (I've refreshed it once to keep it alive in the repository
and I forsee another refresh in April) for this draft to finish and I
don't recall having seen much discussion on the mailing list, I'm
wondering of the status of this document is?

Ryan Moats