dupent and filter evaluation

Jim,

In reading dupent I-D, I find it unclear as to whether
the control is to be applies to all entries within the
DIT and then filtered OR applied to the set of entries
matched by the search filter (and other factors).  The
latter makes most sense to me.  Certainly the filter
should not be applied before and after applying the
control (though this would be useful if we didn't have
matched values control).

I suggest adding some note stating the control is applied
to only entries matched by the filter (and other factors)
and the filter is not reapplied to duplicated entries.

I also suggest rewording the examples to indicate that the
set of listed entries are the "matched" entries within the DIT,
not the all the entries within the DIT.  You might alter
the DNs so they were not in the same container (which hints
that they are a subset of the entries within the DIT).

Kurt