You gotta check out these hilarious video clips!

A little later, the man's wife comes out of the shop and they continue their walk.
> As they round the
corner, there stands the same hooker. She takes one look
> at the man and his wife and says, "HA!? see what you get for five bucks?"

> My Lying Wife

> "That wife of mine is a liar," said the angry husband to a sympathetic pal seated

next to him in the bar.

"How do you know?" the friend asked.

"She didn't come home last night and when I asked her where she'd been, she