A Duck, 3 Chickens, Whipped Cream, and $99! [ekuxj]

Hello,

If you are wondering about the title of this message,
please read on and you'll find your answer!!

Having a home based business to me is NOT a game or
something I hope just to make a few extra bucks with.

We ALL have pressing needs.

Consequently, over the last three years, I have had
to sink money, time and effort into various internet
based businesses.

Some of these wound up to be lame ducks, others were
like chickens that did nothing more than squawk a lot,
and others promised whipped cream, but delivered SOUR
cream.  Others have done OK.

But the winds of fortune have changed, and are now
blowing VERY FAVORABLY!!

I want to share this discovery with you.

As a marketer you will be excited by this because: It
is not another MLM Co.....It is not a Downline Club....
You will not represent Any Products or Services!!

Our Product is PROFIT !!

What we are is a group of like-minded individuals
interested in MAXAMIZING PROFIT from existing legitimate
businesses. Our goal is to put the Companies and their
compensation plans to work for us!! (What a NOVEL IDEA!!)

We use a simple, yet brilliant concept to capitalize on
the absolutely Best Pay Plans in the Industry!!   You
will NEVER be used by an MLM company again!!

YOU will be in the Driver's Seat!!

I promise you.....there is No Flaw in this Plan!

If you follow the dots YOU will make Major, Serious Money!!
This is for everyone...not just Networkers!! We have mapped
out a "Roadmap to Success!!"

We offer a plan to get started for a ONE TIME ONLY $99 out
of pocket!!!!!

There are NO monthly purchase requirements!!

Your very first check will DOUBLE your money back, and then
quickly grow to four figure, and even FIVE FIGURE CHECKS!!

YOUR REQUIREMENT THEN?????  YOU MUST ENROLL 3 PEOPLE!!!
NOT 100, NOT 500, JUST 3!!!!  Many in our organization have
enrolled 20-30 people in ONLY a month?s time.  This is REAL
and it is HUGE!  But I must maintain you are REQUIRED to
bring in 3 people.....However, we have ALL THE TOOLS in place
for you to be able to do this in a very short period of time!

IF YOU DO NOT ENROLL 3 PEOPLE YOU WILL NOT MAKE MONEY!  WE ARE
LOOKING FOR ONLY SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS TO JOIN OUR GROUP!!!

To receive your FREE "Roadmap"

Reply with "Send ROADMAP Info" in the subject line.

mailto:t2m51@bigfoot.com?subject=Send_ROADMAP_Info

To YOUR Success,
Deb

PS..Should this email address be down. Please
"Fax" your response instead, with your email
address___, and the words "Send ROADMAP Info."
to: 305-425-3205.