LOOK! ..FULL HEALTH CARE ONLY $40/MO.!

NEWS YOU CAN USE RIGHT NOW!---- Health Care --- Wealth Savings ... and...Wealth  Making

Please read and follow the  instructions BELOW. (Steps 1-4)
Note: Because the info is in color and professionally packed
and ready to be mailed to you, it is not copied, duplicated
or faxed because it looses its professionality. We mail all our

Please note: This  Health Program is not Available in these 2 states:
Washington State and California.
IT is AVAILABLE  in all the other 50 US STATES.

NEWS you can use today!

(Please PASS this info. on to those that need it) if you are not
interested.
HELP SOMEBODY ELSE. They will THANK YOU.

For more Information.
1. Please REPLY WITH more info in subject box  AND email your Postal
mailing address  to me and I Will rush your info to you......Peet

NO WAITING PERIOD
NO CLAIM FORMS TO FILL OUT
ALL PRE EXISTING  CONDITIONS ACCEPTED
NO TURNDOWNS
24-HRS. TO BE  IN ROLLED AFTER SIGNING UP
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
PLUS YOU CAN BE AN INDEPENDENT RE-SELLER REP.OF THIS PROGRAM.
AND EARN COMMISSIONS.
2. OR You may call toll free for more information
> and to get a free full color brochure mailed to your
> home or business by us postal mail service

3. CALL TOLL FREE: 1-888-719-8399 TODAY!

4. OR YOU MAY FAX YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS TO US
> AT: FAX # 1-( 757 ) - 852-9570
and we will send you the required free FULL COLOR information Brochure by
postal mail.

WE received your name as someone who wants opt in good free information offers.
If this mail has reached you in error, Please accept my apology. Thank you.

To be removed please reply with remove.
This is  A one time bulletin MAILING. No
other mail will be sent. Thank you.

DO SOMETHING TO SAVE YOUR HEALTH AND WEALTH TODAY !
THINK HOW IMPORTANT LIFE, HEALTH AND HAPPINESS REALLY MEAN
TO YOUR WELL BEING- DO SOMETHING  ABOUT IT NOW!!

P. S. DISTRIBUTORS and REPRESENTATIVES WELCOMED AND NEEDED.