Y.E.S.

HELLO THERE.
I am Zoran and I would like to introduce this brand spanking NEW bizop. My Wife Huang Jian and Myself
with help of some of the best programers in the field, have just completed the FIRST in the World Global
2x2 Matrix. It is multiphase and multi entry, therefore UNLIMITED income. Fast return on investment. Please
check it out on http://globalws.net/show.cgi/zoran
We need help in launching it. Today is 15 of Jan. and we started it on the first. We have 60 people some in
USA, some in Australia, Sudan Denmark and Philippines.
Either way, please respond with either criticism or praise.
I am your new friend from Aussieland
Zoran

 And here is the one for the road:
 Knock knock
 Who is there?
 Opportunity...
 impossible- Opportunity knocks only once.

 And I am Zoran, Your new friend from Aussieland
http://globalws.net/show.cgi/zoran
http://australink.net