Financial Education Equals Financial Independence -FMEJ

Every month over 1,000,000 new Internet users come on-line. 950,000 of
these people want to make a living from internet commerce.

But they haven't got the slightest idea how to go about it.

I am forming a small team of committed people who are really
serious about their financial future.

Do you really want to be financially free?

Do you want to END your money pressures forever?

Do you want to add an EXTRA SOURCE of INCOME to your life?

If you answered "YES" to the above questions, you are serious

about your financial future and I want to work DIRECTLY WITH YOU!

I want to share one of my most rewarding money making opportunities
with you.  Go directly to

http://www.skyboom.com/instantprofit3/submit.html

HERE</a>

"I have never seen a faster, simpler way to create a stream of income"

I know this sounds too good to be true.  I was very skeptical at first;

finally I agreed to check it out.  As a test I selected a small group

of people and introduced them to this incredible opportunity.  Within

a few short months several of them were earning extraordinary

amounts of money. In the space of one short year some of them

have become financially free.  Needless to say the test WORKED,

I was absolutely amazed.

Would you like to learn to do the same as my original group?

Once again, I am forming a small group of people

to work with me.  I WANT YOU to work with me and I WANT

YOU to far exceed what my original group did!

ARE YOU WILLING TO:

1. Talk to me personally about this opportunity?
2. Be a leader in my organization?
3. Train directly with me?
4. Be open minded and teachable?
5. Keep all my marketing information CONFIDENTIAL?

If your interest in the phenomenal opportunity is at least a 7 on a
scale of 1 to 10 go to my special web site at:

http://www.skyboom.com/instantprofit3/submit.html

HERE</a>

On that site you will receive FREE up to date special reports about
e-commerce and owning your own business from home.  You will then be
forwarded to a special online presentation.  I guarantee by the
time you read the special reports and watch our presentation your
interest level will be a "Rock Solid 10 out of 10".

Respond immediately and let's get started now!

http://www.skyboom.com/instantprofit3/submit.html
HERE</a>

I look forward to working with you

NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. We will give you all
the training and personal support you will need to ensure your success!

This LEGITIMATE HOME-BASED INCOME OPPORTUNITY can put you
back in Control of your Time, Your Finances, and Your Life!

If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to live up to
their promises, THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN ANYTHING ELSE YOU'VE
SEEN!

YOUR FINANCIAL PAST DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR FINANCIAL
FUTURE!

"All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them" -
Walt Disney

To your success in life and business

http://www.skyboom.com/instantprofit3/submit.html

Thank you for your time

Our research indicates this information may be of interest to you. If you have
received this email by mistake or wish to be removed please send an email to
mailto:neveraspam@yahoo.com with 'remove' in the subject line and you will
NEVER receive another email from me.  All removal requests are
automatically removed.

Thank you.

This entire message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION
301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 1618,