Free CD-ROM

We would like to thank you for taking the time to read
this e-mail.

In a moment, I will show you how to get a copy of my
Free Special CD-ROM that shows you specifically how to
start - or expand - your very own business!

It doesn't matter what kind of business you are in. If
you want to learn the secrets to operating a successful
cash-generating business - then you must get your very
own copy of my amazing Special CD-ROM.

With job security a thing of the past, as many as
8,000 people a day are turning to self-employment to
fulfill their financial dreams! This is great for
America. the only problem is that around 95% of all new
businesses fail within the first five years.

But You Won't Be One Of Them!

My amazing new Special CD-ROM will give you powerful
infomation that millions of other small business owners
have never heard of. You will discover things like:

"How To Start A Home-Based Business"

"How To Advertise Your Business"

"The Small Business Resource Guide"

And More...

Put simply, this new special CD-ROM will change the way
that you look at your small business-forever! I don't
have room to explain everything, so you must get my
Special CD-ROM. It's free with no obligation.

To receive this Special CD-ROM Send $3.00 (No Checks for
this amount) for Express Priority Mail To:

E F Specialty Products, Box 749, Ridgeland, SC 29936

YES,send me the free Special CD-ROM "Start Your Own
Business" to the address list below.

NAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

STATE:                      ZIP

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail
bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(c)
of S. 1618