WARNING!!! WARNING!! LOOK OUT!! [zhhqo]

Hello!

Does a "Self-Run Business" Interest You? What about a
company doing its own marketing and recruiting to build
YOUR business? This is the most compelling business
opportunity you will ever find!  We looked. We listened.
The result was the development of a unique company with
a one-of-a-kind opportunity.

Enroll in our New FREE SFI Affiliate Program with our
Team....and develop a passive, self-perpetuating income
stream through our FREE international co-op advertising
program!

One of the most successful Affiliate programs on the
Internet today, SFI now works with over 700,000 Affiliates
in more than 190 countries worldwide!

BENEFITS Include:
No Selling!
No Sponsoring!
No Meetings!
No Telephone Calls!
No Group Volume Requirements!
No Stocking Products!
No Presentations!
No Time Required!
No Face to Face Selling!

Your commitment:
WE Sign You up for FREE!
YOU Upgrade to Member Status
Get your free autopilot marketing system in place.
Receive SECRET in directing leads to your marketing
system Cash commission checks monthly. (THAT'S IT!!)

While you've been reading the above, hundreds of people
all over the world have been working to put money in my
pocket. I even make money while I sleep! By this time
next week, so could YOU.

STOP!!  Don't delay another minute, signups are coming
in fast and this is TIME-SENSITIVE to your Income.
WE get YOU into Profit FAST!!

REPLY back with the following information and WATCH
the Magic!!
I agree to be entered as an affiliate with the New
SFI Affiliate Program.  SEND COMPLETE INFORMATION ONLY!

Name_______

Address________

City/State________

Country__________

(notifications will be sent to this address for newsignups)

mailto:tim9@n2mail.com?Here_Is_My_Info

God Bless,

Steven