Dear Family and Friends

Dear Family and Friends,

Hi.....it's Rachel here and because you are either my Family a Friend or a Business Pal I would like to share
this news with you.

I am going to be very rich and I want all my dearest family and friends to become rich as well.

Let me show you how.....

AOL.... Watch Out!

This is ROCKING THE INTERNET WORLD!

YOU now have the opportunity to enroll FOR FREE in a new
online community that  PAYS YOU TO BE A MEMBER......

.......and were not talking peanuts here.

How does $10,000 a month sound just for using the community?

Their focus is to be bigger and better than AOL.

This brand new community is coming out very soon and
could be the most AMAZING opportunity to hit the internet EVER.

They are......

THE WORLD'S 1ST CO-OPERATIVE ONLINE COMMUNITY

THEY ARE INTERNATIONAL

This is an opportunity to OWN THE INTERNET, or at least your
own piece of it. It is a full service ISP, Internet Gateway,
Search Engine/Directory, Shopping Mall, Virtual Office, and just
about anything else you can think of, all rolled into one easy-
to-use site.

Besides your own email account, mailroom, marketing center and
Internet tools that you never dreamed existed; you'll have
access to
anything and everything that the Internet has to offer. From
chat rooms, news groups and clubs to Chinese cooking and Western
European architecture. From Wall Street to Hollywood and
Baseball to Cricket,
it's ALL YOURS, and we mean that LITERALLY.

YOU'LL OWN IT and the REVENUE THAT IS GENERATED
from every feature will be PAID TO YOU!

Become a Founding Member.

Sign Up Free Today.

The worlds largest advertising company has taken on the duties
of spreading the word and they will be doing this in a BIG
WAY!!!!

Were talking T.V., Radio, Billboards, Newspaper, and magazines.
They'll be blasting it EVERYWHERE  including internationally.

If you'd been in at the start of AOL with the chance to buy into
the company you'd have made a HUGE amount of money.  Well,
HERE'S YOUR chance to get in at the beginning and it will COST
YOU NOTHING!!!!

If you're interested in their affiliate program where you will
EARN EVEN MORE MONEY, the cost is ONLY $25 to join.........

GO ENROLL NOW! DONT MISS OUT!

For more info click on the link below:-
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/ratcook

Warm Regards and see some of you at Christmas,

Rachel

PS
8,000 joined in 4 days and MORE THAN 39,000 JOINED
IN FIRST THREE WEEKS OF PRE LAUNCH!!
THE MOMENTUM has begun to kick in $BigTime$ !