Do You Need A Helping Hand! [dtcos]

Do You Need a Helping Hand in Promoting your
Opportunities, Products or Services?

Advertiser with No Borders, will advertise your Ad,
Safely, to targeted list around the globe, thus the word
"no borders". Advertiser you can Trust!

For a modest fee, I will take the flames and hits out and
protect you from your ISP. I will screen the responses
and forward to you only the "Good Leads", so you can
concentrate more in following up the leads, to close up
your sales.

         E - M A I L   M A R K E T I N G ! !

IT'S A FACT... It if you're not using your computer to generate
income,  GOOD income,  you're leaving money on the table.

Here's what the experts have to say about E-Mail Marketing:

"A gold mine for those who can take advantage of
bulk e-mail programs" - The New York Times

"E-mail is an incredible lead generation tool"
-Crains Magazine

"Blows away traditional Mailing" - Advertising Age

If this interest you, please reply with "No Borders" in the
subject line.

mailto:ron07u@n2mail.com?subject=No_Borders

"Advertisement is the Life Blood for any Business"

Have a Great Day!