Fwd: Re: draft-ietf-ldup-subentry-06.txt

Sorry, I blew it. This is still the document I plan to discuss at the meeting in December.

=================
Ed Reed
Reed-Matthews, Inc.
+1 801 796 7065
http://www.Reed-Matthews.COM
--- Begin Message ---
Greetings,

We are sorry, but the cut-off for Internet-Draft submissions was Friday,
November 24, 2000 at 5pm ET. Your submission will not be retained (i.e. you
need to resubmit) after December 10.

Any submissions received prior to December 11, 2000 will not be retained;
they must be resubmitted. Internet-Draft submissions received on or after
December 11 will be processed. However, Internet-Draft announcements will
not be sent until after the meeting concludes.

If you receive this announcement, your submission will NOT be processed.

Thank you for your understanding.

IETF Secretariat

--- End Message ---