Recycling Equipment Sale, Win $100

Register to receive our equipment inventory newsletter and updates, and you could win $100!

http://www.emailstore.com/register.htm

**********************************

TWE is a leading buyer, seller and broker of new and used recycling equipment.  We specialize in wood waste, tire recycling & crumb rubber, soil remediation, medical waste, waste incinerators, balers, granulators, material handling equipment and many other types of waste and refuse equipment.  Our newsletter and update mailings will keep you informed of our latest equipment acquisitions, want-to-buys, and hot sales price reductions.

Today's incredible deals:

Mac Saturn 6240HT Tire Shredder, two 200-hp electric motors, 525 KYB hydraulic drive motor, hopper, stand, only 1680 hours, $85,000

Mac Saturn 7246 Stationary Shredder, two 100-hp hydraulic drive motors, feed hopper, infeed/discharge conveyors, electric controls, only $145,000

Hrubetz Mobile Thermal Oxidizer Unit, 1990, Excellent condition, blower powered by 125-hp motor, burner fueled by either propane or natural gas, $85,000

Morbark 1200 Tub Grinder, 1994, 650-hp Cat diesel engine, 5800 hours, Morlift grapple, A/C & heat in cab, all new Morbark updates, $165,000

CMI (Rexworks) Series "C" Biogrind, 1999, 226-hp Cummins diesel engine, only 300 hours, conveyor, magnetic head pulley, only $95,000

Diamond Z 1463T Tub Grinder, 1994, two 800-hp Cat diesel engines, crossbelt magnet, conveyors, many spare parts including screens, only $395,000

To find out about this equipment and more,  register for our newsletter.

http://www.emailstore.com/register.htm

Every month, we will randomly choose one of our subscribers, and they will win $100 cash!  As long as you are subscribed, you can win!  Sign up today at:

http://www.emailstore.com/register.htm

This is a mailing designated for buyers, sellers and users of recycling equipment and other types of machinery and equipment.  If you feel you have received this mailing in error, send a blank email to remove@emailstore.com and your email address will be removed from our list immediately.  Problems registering at the website? Email contest@emailstore.com and we will contact you.