BULK E-MAIL WORKS!

Title: BULK E-MAIL WORKS!!!
click here to be removed
BULK E-MAIL WORKS!!!

There is NO better way to reach SO MANY people for SO LITTLE money!!!
We have one goal here: to increase traffic to our clients' web sites!
There is really only one way to achieve this goal cost
 effectively -- e-mail advertising.

MASSIVE EXPOSURE = MASSIVE TRAFFIC = $$$ MASSIVE PROFIT!!! $$$

Dollar-for-dollar, nothing provides a better return on investment
than bulk e-mail and it doesn?t matter what product or service you sell.

Introduce new products and sell them right away!
Introduce your new services and sell them right away!
Introduce your new business opportunity and sign people up right away!

Create a surge of hot, qualified leads and new customers!

THINK ABOUT IT: Just ONE good letter could bring you tons of hot leads and new
customers, get them to keep buying over and over again, reactivate
?lost? customers, and even provide you with a constant stream of referrals.
So anytime you need more business - you simply turn to us for your promotions...
it?s like having the goose that lays the golden egg.

$$$  Create a massive "cash surge"!  $$$

WHAT WE DO:
We send out the mail for you
We host your web site
We help you write your ad copy
We take the worry and hassle out of bulk e-mail
We keep your web site from being shut down
We keep your ISP from terminating your account

There is a right way and a wrong way to go about bulk e-mail promotions. The wrong way includes hijacking e-mail servers, relaying e-mail, and refusing to honor remove requests. We don't resort to any of those tactics, and we dislike them every bit as much as anyone. We deliver YOUR e-mail ad using resources we pay for and adhering to all state laws.
In short, we do bulk e-mail the right way.
Doing bulk email the right way means knowing how to get your e-mails delivered properly and making sure those who don't want to be bothered get removed from the list. When you hire us, you'll get professional services, not empty promises.

Some people may tell you that it doesn't work, (don't listen to them!!!) WE can make BULK E-MAIL the most successful promotion you have EVER done!!!

We believe in your right to free speech, free enterprise and the right to advertise on the Internet just as any other tree cutting down, environmentally unfriendly, old fashioned paper spam mail, land fill packing business can do.

ARE YOU
$$$$  READY FOR SUCCESS???!!!  $$$$

YES! I'm ready for success and I'm ready to order now!

CHOOSE YOUR PROMOTION!
(check a box)

Number of E-mails Price
100,000 $250.00 + setup = $350.00
250,000 $400.00 + setup = $500.00
500,000 $700.00 + setup = $800.00
1,000,000 $1,200.00 + setup = $1,300.00
Note: If you order another e-mail campaign within one week of the end of your previous one, you do not have to pay the setup charge again.

© 2000 All Rights Reserved.
BizEmail