" WE currently hiring SERIOUS HOMEWORKERS Position: -RCDJ

Dear Online Marketer,

I have found that you are doing business on the internet and
hope everything is going well for you.

As a result of the Internet our Company has grown very fast and we are in need of employes to work for
us.

We are hiring serious people from all over the world who would like to work and earn an additional income
from their home.

YOU WILL BE PAID WORKING FOR US AS FOLLOWS:

1. Control and checking of administrative data entry
2. Typing the company's sales and administrative
   letters, memos, payrolls, agendas, etc.
3. Sending out our e-mails
4. Developing our marketing campaign

Experience is NOT necessary just have to know how to type.

If you have new and specific ideas or skills that can be useful to our company,
you can tell us and we will make an effort to help you.

If you are looking for a get-rich-quick scheme or MLM program, please do not e-mail me.

homeworker65@alloymail.com

Subject:homeworker
Please write short text those who are serious.

Thank you for your time

Rachel Thomas