Guaranteed Downline, Guaranteed Income

Greetings,

Have Your Downline Built BEFORE You Spend Any Money !
This program even offers you a Monthly Guaranteed Minimum
Income !!

GUARANTEED DOWNLINE, GUARANTEED INCOME !!!

Don't miss out this Great Opportunity to secure yourself a
Guaranteed Monthly Minimum Income !!!

It's FREE to join Post Launch Program !!!
Your FREE membership# will also be entered into a lucky draw
to WIN $100 to shop online !!

ALL new members join after you will be placed in ONE Straight
Line down UNDER you.

YOU can easily get 1000-5,000 members under YOU in a month !!

There is absolutely NO RISK to get involved and NO COST
to join Post Launch Program.

To sign up simply reply to this email with the following  :-

       Email Subject : Sign Me Up

       Email Body    : Your First and Last Name
                     : Your Email Address

If the above information is incomplete we will not be able to
register you for this program.

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain,
Join Today !!!

We will confirm your position and send you a special report
as soon as possible.

This is a onetime mailing!

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress this letter Cannot be considered Spam as
long as the sender includes contact information & a
method of "removal".  To be removed from future
mailings just reply with  REMOVE  in the subject
line.
Thank you for your kind consideration.