INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY. DON'T MISS IT!

Hi,

Please allow me to share to you a program which I believe is one of the BIGGEST and the most GENEROUS program in the net today. If you're busy now, please don't delete this message. Instead, just save it so you can read it back when you have the time.

This is about a "CLUB THAT PAYS".The investment is only $10 but the monthly "REWARDS and BENEFITS" are so great. When you join, you will be entitled to the following benefits;

FREE Website, FREE online support services, Infinite Residual Income, FREE groceries, fuels, unlimited phone and cellphone service, car amortization, mortgages, health insurance, computers and CASH rewards. Please take note of the term that I used - INFINITE RESIDUAL INCOME". I am so proud to emphasize this because we believe this is the first opportunity to introduce this type of plan in the market.

The plan is an ordinary 3 x 7 matrix but with a very unique features. The club will give you a FREE paid re-entry into the matrix. What does re-entry mean? Re-entry is a new Business Center given to you by the club as a privilege. Meaning, you will have several re-entries with no cost to you. The more re-entries you have, the more money you will earn. Not only this. Each re-entry is entitled to the same "Benefits and Rewards". And you know what? There will be 28 re-entries in one full organization.  And each re-entries are entitled to the same number of re-entries. This means that as you are entitled for a 28 FREE re-entries, each of these re-entry is also entitled for 28 re-entries and 28 re-entries again and again and again. Can you imagine the power? This is the TRUE INFINITE RESIDUALS. What else can you ask for?

SUMMARY:

Your TOTAL REWARDS & BENEFITS with 1 FULL Organization:
  • A monthly Residual reward of $4,000.
  • Up to $55,000. per month in Benefit Residual Income.
  • Up to $50,000. per year for Automobile purchase.
  • Up to $100,000. per year for Mortgage reductioin or purchase.
  • Up to $30,000. monthly for Medical benefits.
  • Up to $5,000. monthly for Telephone charges.
  • Up to $5,000. monthly for Cellular charges.
  • Up to $500. monthly in Grocery rebates.
  • Up to $500. monthly in Fuel rebates.
Again, I just want to emphasize that each re-entry is entitled to all of these rewards and benefits. On top of all of these is the Monthly and Annual Membership Drive. The club's goal is to give away US$ 6,000,000  to be rewarded to deserving members in the monthly and annual awardings.

Now, get your calculator and do your own math. This is more than a Global or a World or a Universal Pool. If you know of something big now, I will believe you. But you will agree with me that this is the BIGGEST so far in the industry worldwide. And this is now your chance to be a part of these fast growing online club. So join now! It cost only $10.

For more details, simply reply to this e-mail with more info as text.

Regards,

BONG  ISON

This is just to give you an information about the program that I've been doing. It is not my intention to offend you or to cause you any trouble. I am just so excited to share this to people because I believe this program can enhance people's lives. If you don't want to receive any e-mails from me in the future, simply reply to this with "REMOVE" as text. If this e-mail has offended you, please accept my apology and you will not receive any e-mails from me again.