Fwd: Announcement of X.500 (including X.509) meeting

hello to you in ldap land

david chadwick's recent email on feature discovery made me realize that although i had sent information about the upcoming x.500 meeting to the pkix list, i neglected to send it to you

An editing and rapporteur meeting will be held 13 through 17 November in Orlando, Florida.

Details can be found at

ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/Orlando2000/Meeting/6n1706Announcement.pdf

and

ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/Orlando2000/Meeting/6N1706AnnouncementAddendum.pdf

david's email mentioned some new work we are beginning. the new work item (nwi) proposal on ldap alignment was recently approved and can be found at

ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/Orlando2000/NWIs/6n1538NWIforAlignmentToLDAP.pdf

other approved  NWIs can be found at

ftp://ftp.bull.com/pub/OSIdirectory/Orlando2000/NWIs/

the agenda in the announcement shows that ldap alignment will be discussed on wednesday, 15 november. we welcome any representatives from the ietf ldap group.

  hoyt