phone rates

I am looking for new customers who would like to save money on long distance phone calls?
Heres the deal Excel Communications is the fastest growing Long Distance Company in the United States.
We offer some of the most competitive Rates in the industry. Our state to state rates are  priced as low as three ceants per minute.
for complete details, Go to
                                                   www.excelir.com\mrexcel

Need a pager? Excel offers free pagers and no activation fees for new or existing long distance customers. Mounthly fees are 9.95

                                                   www.excelir.com\mrexcel

IF  THIS EMAIL IS AN ERROR AND UR NOT ON OUR LIST JUST EMAIL US BACK AND WE WILL TAKE U OFF. SORRY FOR THE
INCOVIENCE.

                 SINCERELY
                    B.J MOOSE