Hello (SMT 10-75)

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Hello,

I would like to share with you a FREE, Genuine, NO RISK Opportunity Exploding
on the Internet

> FREE MEMBERSHIP!
> Incredible MINIMUM COMMISSION GUARANTEE!
> Create a LARGE Growing MONTHLY INCOME for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!
> Fantastic DISOUNTS and REBATES!
> HUGE Shopping Mall with Popular NATIONAL NAME STORES!
> FREE Membership Position with a GUARANTEED WORLDWIDE DOWNLINE!
> FREE Entry in our $100 monthly PRIZE DRAWING!

Join the ULTIMATE Shopping Club now for FREE, with No Risk or Obligation.
This is the First and Foremost FREE Consumer Opportunity Exploding on the
Internet!!

The Sooner you sign up as a Free Member, the higher your position!   The
Thousands of new members joining monthly will all be in Your Downline!  You
will be able to view your position and watch your Downline Grow after you
have joined as a FREE Member.....No Obligation!!

Email us and Lock-In your FREE Membership Position.  Your FREE Membership Is
Ready and Waiting!  JOIN TODAY!!!

Send email to: membership@singapore.com
Write in Subject Line:  'Sign Me Up'
Write in Message Body: 'Your First and Last Name and email address'

You will receive your FREE Membership and Position Confirmation shortly,
Congratulations!

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Under
Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed
by the 105th U.S. Congress, paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions
to you by the sender of this email may be stopped by sending a request to be
removed.  Please type "Remove" in the subject line click on 'Send'.  We honor
all remove requests.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>