Do You Accept Credit Cards???

Accept All Major Credit Cards!!! With Zero Down!

We have no application or setup fees!We even pay your first months leasing payment (for a limited time). So getting started is easy and affordable.

Click Here

If you own your own business, you're starting a new business or know someone who is... Being able to accept Major Credit
Cards can make all the difference in the world! It's a known fact, accepting credit cards can increase your sales dramatically.

Just the fact that you accept credit cards adds credibility to your business. Especially if you are a New, Small or Home
Based Business.

Approval is quick and our set up times range from 3-5 days. Guaranteed approval on all leases for equipment or software. Bad credit, no credit, no problem!

Our technology is the latest! We have state of the art wireless terminals so that your business can go where ever you go..

Here's what our customers say...

Testimonial # 1 - I knew having a merchant account would increase my sales, But never thought it would be so great.
In addition in being able to take major credit cards, I can also do real time credit card processing on the internet and
receive orders while I am Sleeping. It's awesome! I encourage every serious business owner to get one. Thanks. M.B./MI

Testimonial # 2 - " Being a homebased business owner, no one would approve me, until this came my way. I am more
than grateful. Within 4 days I had my merchant account set up. I am more than pleased with the 24 hr. customer
service. My business has sky rocketed because I now can accept credit card orders. " Oscar/FL

so you too can receive the same benefits....