[no subject]

Re-ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT

Your MASTER CARD and VISA Are GUARANTEED

There are Banks Looking for:

GOOD PEOPLE with BAD CREDIT

If you're like most Americans, you've had hard economic times at one time or another. Because of our country's current Economic Boom, there are Creditors with Surplus Money Supplies, and they're looking for good honest people, that want to turn their lives around. Even if you're currently on Welfare, or Disability, as long as you have the desire to become part of the American Mainstream, there are Lender's, who will take a chance. We, at HORIZON SEA, INC., will Guarantee your acceptance for a Master Card and/or Visa, with one of the many lending institutions that are looking for Credit Challenged People, Folks who are looking to change their Lives. Would a GOLD CARD change your life? For a mere $29.95, we offer a Money Back Guarantee if we are unable to secure a lender who will grant you a Line of Credit. We will refund your money, It's our confidence and success that allow us to do this… Let us change your life.

  Please print and return this page:
Make check or money order for 29.95 payable to :

  Horizon Sea Inc.
11954 N.E. Glisan
PMB 204
Portland, OR
97220-2143

  Name: ____________________________
Address: __________________________
Address 2:_________________________
Phone: (optional) ____________________

  Upon receipt of your payment we will contact you via e-mail within 48 hours.
  This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:SECTION 301.
Sender: Horizon Sea Inc.
email:
advertising@horizonsea.com
"Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line."