I CAN make you a millionaire in 12 months or less!

This e-email has been sent because you at one point requested
information on financial oppurtunitys. However if you wish to
be removed from this list please follow the removal instructions
located at the bottom of this page. Thank you.

May I have your permission to "MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE"?
I CAN make you a millionaire in 12 months or less!
If you are serious about earning this kind of money from the
Internet, I can show you exactly how to do it -- without spending
a dime of your money. Interested? Then answer this -- if I can
show you how to make at least $10,000US per month in 8 weeks
or less and make over $1,000,000 your first year, will you
commit to working at your computer doing what I will teach
you to do for 1 or 2 hours per day, 5 days per week for 8 weeks,
and do all this without spending any money at all?
This is not a scheme or gimmick. It is for real!

If the answer is "no", please do not respond to this.
If the answer is "yes", then email me at:

your$$@consultant.com

put "I want $1,000,000" in the subject line.

Thanks for bearing with me.
I do believe that this information is WORTH it!

This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.

SAVE THE PLANET, SAVE THE TREES! ADVERTISE VIA E-MAIL
NO WASTED PAPER! LESS REFUSE IN OUR DUMPS!
IF YOU RECEIVE UNREQUESTED OR UNWANTED MATERIAL
IT CAN BE DELETED WITH ONE SIMPLE KEYSTROKE!
THIS IS THE WAY OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM!

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
Senate bill 1618, Title 3, section 301.
TO BE REMOVED FROM THE MAILING LIST
And to ensure you do not recieve further transmissions to you
by the sender of this email PRESS REPLY AND PUT
the Subject REMOVE

ALL REMOVES TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE HONORED
pleaseremove2@netscape.net  ?subject=Remove
Please do not send removes to the interested address as
you may end up receiving the information.