Your body could be letting you down. -ATRA

IFG300

http://www.ifeelgood.au.nu

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?  Lethargic, lack of energy in your day?

Our food just doesn't have the nutrition we need anymore.  Consider the great diet most
of us have.  Add to that the extra stresses we're under from working those 2, 3 or more jobs
or even just trying to handle the overtime or even trying to keep the family together.

We're wrecking our bodies and we see that with the increase of Chronic Fatigue, Irritable
Bowel Syndrome, ADD and ADHD, allergies, cancer and other diseases.

You know it and so do I.

So what's the answer? Go to this website and take a look for yourself.  You'll feel better than
you have in AGES.  http://www.ifeelgood.au.nu

This stuff really works.  The company is so sure of that they give a 30 day money back
guarantee.

Why wouldnt you put the best stuff available in your body so it will work at peak performace.
Beat those winter colds, flu etc because when your body works right, it  works at a much
better level.

We're becoming more nutritional aware and this is the best food on the market.  Check out
the website to order this life changing stuff.  http://www.ifeelgood.au.nu

Check it out.  You'll be surprised at how you feel.  You'll have more energy and feel better than you have in
years!

Why don't you BALANCE YOUR BODY NOW.  http://www.ifeelgood.au.nu

I've seen people whose lives have changed because of this stuff.  Its changed my life and
to be honest, I am emailing you because I know it will change yours too.  But you gotta try it!
There are lots of different things on the market and some work and some... well... maybe
they promise a bit too much.

THIS STUFF DOES WORK.  I'VE SEEN THE EVIDENCE FOR MYSELF.  If you get onto
the stuff and use it properly and are not satisfied within 30 days - you get your money back.  Thats a pretty
fair deal.

So check out my web site and order the stuff and start to feel better than you have in years.
Put a sparkle back into your eyes and a spring in your step.

Have a great day!

Annie Watson

All replies ifeelgood100@altavista.com

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by
sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line and
automatically - instantly your name and email address will be vaporized from our list.

If you sent a "remove" notice through and your name was NOT removed, we apologise.
We may have been unable to locate the correct email address to which we originally posted
the email notice.  We will try again. It is not our intention to pester but simply to inform.

This message was sent to address  <<address>>