MLM Breakthrough-FREE Personal Tour!

Finally,
You can make all the money you want... without having
to change your current
lifestyle!!

* NO Telephone Calls!
* NO Sending Faxes!
* NO Stamps to Lick!
* NO Running to the Post Office!

Our State-of-the-Art - Totally Internet Driven System
will allow you to
build a substantial "residual" income in less than 30
minutes a day...RIGHT
FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!

For a FREE demonstration of how our system works,
just reply back with your
NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS.

Plus, as a Special Added Bonus just for signing up
for our Free Tap Root
System Demo today, you will receive the following
bonuses FREE of CHARGE!

Insider Network Marketing Report #1: An absolute must
read that
uncovers the hidden secrets that most Network
Marketing companies
don't want you to know about how much they pay you!

You NEED to read this!!

Insider Network Marketing Report #2: Find out how to
effectively evaluate a
Network Marketing opportunity in todays world of fast
changing technology.
Now you can stop wasting your time with companies
that just don't make the
grade!

1000's are already using our system - and we've only
begun to scratch the
surface. Just listen to what people using our system
are saying:

I've sponsored 24 people in one month(May 2000)!,
This system is AWESOME! - Robert MacGregor

This system is GREAT! I've sponsored 8 people in 2
weeks! I'm really having fun! - Danny Davis

Wouldn't you like to unleash the power of YOUR
computer?
Take a FREE TEST DRIVE of our system TODAY!

It won't cost a cent, and you will be under no
obligation what-so-ever. Just
reply back with your NAME  and EMAIL ADDRESS for your
FREE demo.

You'll be amazed at just how easy it is!!

To be removed simply reply back with "REMOVE"

Thanks for your time,
-Home Employment Network