$$ BIG Motgage Savings $$

ATTENTION HOMEOWNERS!
Our mortgage software will save you THOUSANDS of dollars off your present mortgage
without increasing your current payment, without refinancing, without making any
changes in your current mortgage at all. NONE! This will also cut years off your mortgage
( 7 -15 yrs. ), and will build equity in your home 300% faster! You?ll be able to audit your
loan automatically to find lender mistakes which occur 50% of the time according to the
F.D.I.C. It?s FREE and it?s being used by thousands of homeowners right now.
To get your FREE copy of the mortgage software for windows 95, please send $2 ( two
dollars ) to cover the cost of shipping & handling to: DRS / P.O. Box 360 / Holbrook, MA
02343 The software will be sent out the same day that I receive your request, and I
promise that you will be 100% satisfied, and that this will cut $40,000- $150,000 off your
current mortgage! You MUST see this for yourself and start putting the savings into YOUR
pockets, instead of the banks! This will be the BEST move that you?ll ever make! Why
didn?t someone come out with this sooner? Offer is valid ONLY in the U.S.A.