Proof That It Really Works!

Hi, it's me again.
Federico,

The following is a brief letter from Gary White,
founder of the CookieCutter Marketing System.
I think you'll find it very interesting.

=================
Hello,
I'm Gary White

Yesterday you requested information about the CookieCutter
Marketing System. And I thought you might want to hear what
others have to say about the program...so I've taken three
excerpts from some of the many letters sent to us by CC
members."

"These letters were not solicited in any way...and are on
file at the CC office. Copies can be supplied on request."

=========================

From a single mom....

"I have been a well-paid data entry/desk-top
publisher/typesetter for over 18 years of my life, and
I have NEVER made this much money -- this quick --
EVER-- before CookieCutter!

I have found that the extra money generated from
Cookie Cutter is Fantastic! I am seeing results already,
and I just started the first of the year! This was a real
blessing to me to have a new cash income flow so
soon after the big Christmas holiday shopping spree.
What a great way to start off the new year!

I made my $20 start up investment back in just a few
hours, and the checks are generating a steady income
flow right from my email account. Any computer and
any browser works with CookieCutter as long as you
have a valid email address.

I was told that FREE and Low-Cost start up programs
like CookieCutter are just scams, and that they don't
work.  Well...CookieCutter must be the exception,
because I have been pulling in checks from the moment
I got the program set up.

This one is worth every penny and more!  It's the most
fun I have ever had working a home-based program.

They say you can make up to $300 per day with
CookieCutter. In my first month - January 2nd through
January 31st, 1999, "In less than a full month, I made
over $2,000 in CookieCutter autosales.

Not a bad start ... I can live with that for now.
This was done with the least amount of time and effort
since I already have a full-time 9 to 5 job, and I'm a
single mom with 2 kids to deal with.

Finally, an internet company that offers an
honest-to-goodness way of making money with your
home computer. "
EC
=========================
From an internet newbie...

"This takes you "Back to the Basics" in a way that is totally
clear and easy to understand. I started making money from
Day One....and if I can do it, ANYONE can!"
MC
==========================
From an internet marketing professional...

The feature I like most about Gary's course is every step I
take, I can measure the results in cold hard cash.  I have
already earned ten times the $20 fee just in the first week.
This program is a must for all Internet marketers.
Bob Smith:
Smith Family Enterprises
==========================

So there it is..
The proof is in the pudding. And since its launch in
mid December of this year, over 3,000 people have
joined...that's a lotta proof.

Sincerely,

Federico B. Ison, Jr.

starbiz@pempe.net

PS - If CookieCutter really works...but you DON'T try it,
         then you could be missing out on something that could
        revolutionize your future.

On the other hand...
If CookieCutter DOESN'T work...then all you're out is
$20 bucks. About what you'd spend on a night at the
movies. Think about it!

If you're ready to get started...then, reply to this e-mail with "send more info" as text.

(NO SPAM POLICY)  You Are Receiving This Mail Because We Either Had Contact Before Or Your Name Appeared On A Safe E-Mail List That We Both Belong To, Or It Was On An Ad To Make Money And To Receive Money.  If You Wish To Be Removed, Simply click the reply button and type REMOVE as text. If Offended You In Any Way Shape Or Form, Please Accept My Sincere Apology.