RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapext-refer-00.txt

As I think this thread has gone astray and suggest we
discontinue it for now.  Not to mean that I'm dropping
or conceding any particular position, just that I think
it will be hard to continue under the current thread.
Further clarification is need from the authors.  We
surely revisit the relevant issues later.

For now, I'll defer further discussion until the author
has a chance to respond to the specific questions I
asked in my first post in this thread.

http://www.openldap.org/lists/ietf-ldapext/200007/msg00135.html

Regards, Kurt