Re: Typos, bugs, clarifications for ACI draft (iv)

David,

I didn't intend to have different rules here - add and import both
work below as you stated.  I'll change the wording in the permissions
section to reflect this (when I pulled the words from X.500 I guess
I wasn't careful - or should I say perhaps X.500 wasn't careful?).

Ellen