Re: Some comments on model-04

Albert:

The "Naming context" definition in the context of replication was meant to avoid
two replicas in the same DSA with over lapping or contiguous areas.  It does
allow multiple agreements associated with the same replica.

You are right about some changes that were discussed around the definition of
NC.  The idea was to alter it as necessary so that the definition is consistent
across replication, the ACL model (Ellen) and also for any future sub schema
work (Mark Wahl).  Let me try to make the necessary modification after some
discussion at Pittsburgh with these authors.

I would like to re-examine the ambiguities you have highlighted (regarding what
is intentionally or unintentionally implied as requirements for read-only
replicas) with a modified definition of NC.

Thanks,
Uppili.