Work from Home Using the Internet (low startup)!!!

(to be removed scroll to the bottom of email)

An Accountability list to ensure that ALL PARTICIPANTS Get paid. You cannot lose. Invest JUST $10 and see a return of $40,000 in 45 DAYS sometimes a little longer. For FREE
details DO NOT PRESS REPLY. First email me at Root254@cs.com

**NOTE: put PHASE 1 in subject box.

If the first email address is full email me at Gabr254@cs.com

Prosperous Regards

Aaron Root

If you would rather not receive any more email from me and would like to be removed completely from this distribution list, email me back with "remove from distribution list" in the Subject.
Send message to: aar826@uswest.net?subject=Remove so I can be sure
to have you removed promptly!