Re: filters in ldapACI (WAS Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ldapext-acl-model-06.txt)

Rob,

Instead of a filter restricted to object classes, why not
reintroduce collections concept, but define collections
as being a collection of object classes?  The ACI would apply
to all attributes allowed by any of the object classes within
the collection.

Kurt