FREE! Start Your Own Software Business.

Make Up To $247,500 Distributing Our Complete Line
OF Money-Making Software That You Can Virtually
Get (From Us) -- For FREE!

Become a Distributor for our entire line of Money
Making Software, and we will fulfill all the orders
you can get - at NO COST TO YOU!

- When people order our Software, they'll pay you
  $99 plus $16 shipping & handling.

- Out Of the $99 selling price, You Keep $99.

- The only portion that goes to us is the $16
  shipping & handling fee.

We'll process, pack and ship all orders direct to
your customers. This means you don't have to mess
around with fulfillment. No products to put in boxes.
No licking stamps. No trips to the Post Office... We
do all the work for you.

We will fulfill and ship up to 2,500 Software orders
at Zero ($0) Price to you. This means that you can
make up to ($99 X 2,500 =) $247,500 without having
to pay a penny for our Software.

Earn instant gobs of cash in the most unusual, and
quite possibly the most generous Distributor
Program in the market today. So hurry.

To receive your FREE Distributor Information
simply fill out the "Free Info Pak Coupon"  and
mail coupon below to...

E. F. Publications, Box 382, Ridgeland,SC 29936

FREE INFO PAK COUPON

I want To become a Software Distributor Please
Send me a free Distributor Information Pack to
this address. Thanks!

NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY: