Re: LDAP subentry schema request for last call - Further

Thanks for the direction - will do.

=================
Ed Reed
Reed-Matthews, Inc.
+1 801 796 7065
http://www.Reed-Matthews.COM

>>> Mark Wahl <M.Wahl@innosoft.com> 07/13/00 12:58PM >>>

> I'm sorry I found this note in the minutes after I'd already
> said the doc was ready to go to last call.  I'll make the change,
> as described here in the version that goes to the RFC editor.
> Does that work?

Not that way.  After review by the Working groups, the document is reviewed
by the IETF as a whole and the IESG.  The IETF as a whole and the IESG
read the doc as presented in the I-D archive.  Therefore if you want to
make a technical change, you should make it before the document completes
Working Group last call, so that it will be there before it enters IETF-wide
last call.  Since the WG chairs have not sent out the last call announcement,
I'd recommend you make your change now.

Mark Wahl, Directory Architect, Service Provider/Infrastructure
Sun Microsystems, Inc. iPlanet Alliance