RE: OID of caseExactIA5SubstringsMatch

Kurt,

I'm not aware of a standard definition for caseExactIA5SubstringsMatch
and we don't use a private definition. I believe the latest edition
of X.500 (I haven't got a copy handy to double check) extends/corrects the
definition of caseExactMatch, etc, to apply to string types other than
DirectoryString (including IA5String) so we treat caseExactIA5Match
as an alternative name/OID for caseExactMatch and use
caseExactSubstringsMatch for substring matching of IA5Strings.

Similar applies for caseIgnoreMatch.

Regards,
Steven