RE: Unidentified subject! LDAP search times and databases

No, we have not tried that specific test, but it would be fun to try.
If you want to try it out in your test rig, I am sure we can get you the
software...

If such a test were performed, I have every confidence that the object
caching model of the Versant OODB would provide excellent results.

Colin