Internet Networkers Unite

This is not a spam. We are either both members of the same opt-in group or have communicated before. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list reply to this email with remove in the subject line and you will be removed immediately.

INTERNET NETWORKERS UNITE!!

"Although we continue to think we live in an industrial society, we have in fact changed to an economy based on the creation and distribution of information."

"In our new information economy, the strategic resource is information. With information as the strategic resource access to our economic system is much easier"

"The productivity of information (movement of information) has already become the key to... economic achievement."
MEGATRENDS, John Naisbitt

NETWORKING

People getting together sharing ideas, information, and resources.

OUR GOAL

1.      Develop a network of People who want to make money on the internet
2.      Increase our cash flow so we can take advantage of the many lucrative opportunities available on the internet today
3.      Set up a medium of exchange so we can pay and receive money quickly
4.      Help others do the same

The first opportunity will accomplish All Four Goals, plus start building the foundation for a future that you always wanted. The income potential of this opportunity is enormous and yet it is so simple and it pays quickly!

The cost is only $15 one time.

I have to admit, the first time I saw this I was a procrastinator. I didn't believe it would really work and left it lying on my desk to follow up on "sometime"! One day I was in my office, got out a calculator, started working the numbers and realized what a tremendous opportunity this could be. I became extremely excited!

What I love most about this program is that it only takes a few minutes and then I can forget all about it!

I'm sure you have seen old programs where you had to send cash by mail and then mail the program information out to 20 or 50 or 100 people! You were never sure if your cash arrived safely and you had to get letters printed, address envelopes, stuff the letter in the envelope, put a stamp on it and drive it to the post office.

That has all changed with the INTERNET and E-GOLD. If you haven't used e-gold yet, you are in for a real treat. It's called e-gold because it is electronic currency and it is backed by real gold, not like our Federal Reserve Notes that are not backed by anything!

Payment is INSTANT and completely anonymous! I'll tell you how to open your account a little later. (Goal #3 Set up a medium of exchange)

This is the FASTEST, EASIEST program you will ever find. If you need extra money next week, this is the opportunity you have been looking for. There are no monthly fees.

You are going to pay three people, $5 each -- a total of $15 -- to have them put you on their email list so they can send you information pertaining to future opportunities. (Goal #1 Develop a network)

This keeps our program 100% legal:

(Refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436.)

You are paying to be put on a mailing list so that you can stay informed to future opportunities.

Now let's talk about Goal #2: INCREASING OUR CASH FLOW

HOW DOES an extra $100, $500 and even THOUSANDS of dollars sound in the NEXT TWO WEEKS? You can not lose if you will network this information with others. ACT QUICKLY.

The Response has been INCREDIBLE and FAST!

Testimonials:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! With under an hour of work I have made over US $9,000 in the last three weeks...and my investment was just $15!!!
Thank you
Robert, Westminster, California

More than $6,000.00 has already been deposited to my e-gold account...
Mark, London, England

If you START TODAY, you could see results as soon as tomorrow, or even later today! Remember, I said this program is quick and easy. You just send out emails to your prospects and when they participate, money is sent to your e-gold account and you can withdrawal you money anytime.

Send a few messages or send a lot. You decide how much money you need! It is so easy to send an email and so easy to pay with e-gold that nearly everyone jumps at this opportunity.

If you only send out 20 emails and each of those people recognize the gold (literally) they have in their hands -- you will have $100 deposited to your e-gold account within days. If they each only send out 20 emails and each of those 400 people recognize the gold in their hands, you will have another $1,000 deposited, easily in TWO WEEKS OR LESS! If those 400 people each send only 20 emails and each of those people respond you would have $40,000 deposited in your e-gold account!

$15 equals $40,000! And if you received only 1/10th of that, you still have $4,000. Is that worth an hour of your time. Remember, this is only the beginning.

NETWORKING - People getting together sharing ideas, information, and resources. INTERNET NETWORKERS UNITE!

Once you understand the power here, you will have to get your first batch of emails out tonight or you won't be able to sleep!

Send an email to everyone you know. Send email to everyone who sends an email to you. They will be glad you did. Follow the simple instructions and in weeks or even days you will have thousands of dollars in your e-gold account.

This program has a very HIGH RESPONSE RATE because it is fast, easy and only costs $15.

FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS:

1) Go to:
http://www.e-gold.com/ and open an account, if you don't have one already. You will need to fund your new account. You can do that on the e-gold site or use:

http://www.goldchanger.com or
http://golddirectory.com or
http://pecb.com/gold-age .

They all charge a fee for converting your currency to gold so check and see which best suits your needs. Be sure to put a little extra in your account to cover e-gold's 1% transaction fees.

2) Access your e-gold account and click on SPEND. Spend $5 to all three e-gold accounts on the list that is at the end of this email, putting 'Networker' in the MEMO.

NOTE: You don't have to wait for your name to rise to the top of the list like you do in other programs. You start earning immediately!

3) Delete the #1 account from the list. Move the other two numbers UP and ADD YOUR e-gold account # to the list in the # 3 (BOTTOM) position.

4) Send out as many copies of this letter as you can! REMEMBER, no spamming! You probably get messages every day from people inviting you to join their programs. Send them this email in return!

Visit FFA links pages and bulletin boards. Respond to ads. When they send you their information, answer back with this email! (Goal #4 Helping Others)
Your contact source is unlimited. It's so easy. THAT'S IT! To send your letter by Email follow these instructions:

1)      Go to "edit" and "select all"
2)      Go to "edit" and "copy"
3)      Start a new Email message
4)      Address your Email and put "Internet Networkers Unite" or a Title of your choice in the subject block
5)      Put your cursor in the body text area of the message and then Go to "edit" and "paste". After you have pasted this article to your new Email, delete the old Subject, Date, To, From, Etc.
6)      Go to where the e-gold account numbers are listed. Delete the top account number and add your account number to the bottom of the list as number 3.

THAT'S IT! YOU'RE DONE, YOU'RE THROUGH! NO WAITING! You start collecting your payments immediately. The payments will be sent to you by people like yourself, who are willing to invest US$15 and less than one hour to receive as much as US$40,000 or more in cash.

If you don't receive all the cash you want within two weeks, simply send out more emails.

Fellow Networkers, this is a real opportunity and only the beginning! There are many more high paying programs on the internet today, but if you don't have the cash or a network of other like-minded people that's all they are is just opportunities. You can do this - it's low cost, easy and very lucrative!

I Hope You Join us!!

EMAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY - - -

To recap:

1.)     JOIN E-Gold if you're not a member yet
2.)     SPEND $5.00 to each account on the list
3.)     REMOVE the account in #1 position from the list
4.)     MOVE the other accounts on the list up one position
5.)     ADD your own account in position #3

E-GOLD ACCOUNTS

1. 140277
2. 140282
3. 112938

If you are new to e-gold, I recommend you spend some time on their web site learning how the system works. Basically, once your account is open, you can fund it by either having someone else transfer e-gold into your account or by exchanging some of your currency into gold. After you have collected a lot of e-gold, you may use it to pay bills, pay other people, actually take delivery of gold or you can cash-out and be paid in whatever currency you desire. One of the big advantages to using e-gold is that it is international.

It's EASY, It's FAST, but you do have to TAKE ACTION. Get started today. You could see results within HOURS.