RE: Intense LDAP write operations

Title: RE: Intense LDAP write operations

I also agree.  However, there may be issues related to replication, whether LDUP or proprietary, that may affect an LDAP server's overall efficiciency for intense writes.  For instance: replication delay adds an additional delay between the time an entry is updated and the time that update becomes fully visible.

James A Benedict
Advisor, IP Directory Systems Architecture
Preside Policy Services
NORTEL NETWORKS