DirConnect 6 - Austin - June 21-22

Hi -

DirConnect 6 will be held in Austin, Texas on June 21-22, the week before
the Open Group Conference on "The Directory-Enabled Enterprise.

This arrangement is at the request of the Directory Program Group. It
enables vendors who attend the DirConnect to keep their equipment in Austin
and demonstrate it at the conference the following Monday.

This DirConnect is being held jointly by The Open Group and the Directory
Interoperability Forum (DIF), with reduced attendance rates for members of
either organization.

You can find out more about the event, and register for it, via
http://www.opengroup.org/directory/dc6/index.htm

(Some of you will receive this message more than once, as I am sending it
to several lists and can't remove duplicates. I can only apologise for this
- which I do.)

Regards,

Chris
+++++

                     THE DIRECTORY-ENABLED ENTERPRISE:
                     26-27 June, 2000   Austin, Texas

                 The State-of-the-Art of Directory Products,
                          The Customer Perspective,
                The Vision of the Directory-Enabled Enterprise.

                 http://www.opengroup.org/public/member/q300/

           Chris Harding
  T H E    Directory Program Manager
 O P E N   Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading RG1 1AX, UK
G R O U P  Mailto:c.harding@opengroup.org  Phone:  +44 118 950 8311 x2262
           WWW: http://www.opengroup.org   Mobile: +44 771 8588820